Application deadline for the EnablingMark Awards is extended! Submit your applications by 30 April 2021 (Friday).
About the Enabling Mark
The Enabling Mark is a national-level accreditation framework by SG Enable that benchmarks and recognises organisations for their best practices and outcomes in disability-inclusive employment.
The Enabling Mark seeks to
- Incentivise organisations to build a positive corporate image with disability-inclusive hiring.
- Inspire employers to adopt the best practices in building an inclusive workforce with leading organisations serving as role models.
- Inform and support organisations as they improve their inclusive employment practices.
What the Enabling Mark says about recipients
Organisations with the Enabling Mark are committed to building disability inclusiveness. Presence of the mark signals that the organisation is:
- Empowering The organisation is open to hiring people with different abilities. It treats people with respect, and builds strong teams that leverage on different strengths. It values each individual and enables them to fulfil their potential.
- Innovative The organisation adapts jobs and services to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities. This allows for the development of greater flexibility, new insights and an innovative mindset.
- Collaborative The organisation is open to different perspectives, and seeks to make people feel integrated, included and valued. Its focus is on achieving more through teamwork, not individual effort alone. It embraces mutually beneficial relationships with employees, stakeholders and partners.
Enabling Mark Awards
From 2021, the Enabling Employers Awards (EEA) have been replaced by the Enabling Mark Awards! The Enabling Mark Awards is organised by SG Enable to recognise the efforts of organisations and individuals for their best practices, outcomes and commitment in disability-inclusive employment. It comprises the following:
- Enabling Mark (Silver/Gold/Platinum)
- Enabling Innovation Award
Recognises committed employers who have put in place new projects, ideas or innovation in the organisation to improve the employment, employability or productivity of persons with disabilities.
- Enabling Champion Award
Recognises management staff who have made commendable efforts in integrating employees with disabilities.
- Enabling Buddy Award
Recognises co-workers or supervisors who have made commendable efforts in providing natural support at workplaces for employees with disabilities.
- Exemplary Employee Award
Recognises employees with disabilities who have made commendable efforts and contributions at the workplace.
We invite all Enabling Mark applicants to apply for the other Enabling Mark Awards. To apply for the other Enabling Mark Awards, an organisation must have a valid Enabling Mark; or have applied for the Enabling Mark, of which the application is pending processing.
For more information on the eligibility criteria, click here.
For more information on the application process, click here.
Enabling Mark Awards Ceremony
Recipients of the Enabling Mark Awards will be recognised at the Enabling Mark Awards Ceremony 2021. More information will be provided closer to date.